1. This Exhibition is a Fun Event, open to ANY beginner or professional Artists to emulate their favourite piece of Art !
2. Absolutely NO works that are totally original ! Works can be identical Replicas, Copies with a Twist, 'Inspired-By'
. OR be 'in the style of' a previous well known Artist, Painting or Artwork. Ideas worthy as fine technique. Be imaginative!
3. Artworks entered can have been created at any time, yet not have previously have been entered into a prior Fakes & . Forgeries exhibition. Works need to be signed by the creating Artist entering the work.
4. Paintings, Photography, Ceramics, Prints, Woven, Knitted, Carved, how-ever created ! Use your creative ideas!!
5. No maximum size, yet any instillation must be portable by one person & if bigger than 1.2m sq, please contact first.
6. All works entered(except Collective Schools) MUST be Priced & For Sale with a MAXIMUM sale price of NZ$1950
. ( If you are serious about a sale, be realistic with your pricing. Most works that sell are in the/up to $500' or so range ).
. Price listed will include a 33.3% commission (inc GST) ie; The entering artist receives 66.6% of sale price. Thanks.
7. All wall mounted works must be strung and ready to hang, with any paint or varnish being totally DRY! Thanks.
8. All works must be CLEARLY labelled with, in this order ; 1) Title of Entry. 2) Inspired By…..3) Medium. 4) Aprox . Size 5) By… (YOUR Name). 6) Sale Price. 7) Contact Info. This label must be attached to the work by string or fishing . line, so it can hang over the top for easy viewing/identification when hanging of the exhibition. Thanks.
9. Each entry form must be for works by same single entrant with full total amount paid in one single operation and
. once entry form has been submitted / data entered in our system, sorry butNO further alterations allowed. Thanks.
10. While extreme care is taken, it is the responsibility of the artist to insure their work during exhibition & transit.
11. Entry Fees - $25 first piece, $15 second, and $10 for a third* - Under 16yrs $10 first piece, $5 second, a 3rd Free!
12. Payment. Cash payment on site and by delivery.Internet banking on request. No Credit Card/Eftpos facility sorry.
13. Actual Entries (with entry fee) open on Sat the 9th of October and can close 5pm on Sunday 17th of October 2021.
14. Courier Delivery of Works (including entry forms & full payment) anytime from 9th to 17th October 2021.
. Works can be personally delivered to the Gallery from 9th October 2017, yet can ONLY be accepted on weekends
. (please phone in advance to guarantee). Final closing date is at 5pm Sunday 17th Oct 2021. - Courier / Deliver to;
15. Entry is on condition that any works can be photographed for a possible catalogue/book/future promotion flyers etc.
16. We aim to exhibit all works entered, unless overtly original, offensive, or not complying with guidelines & rules*.
17. The Judging panel will consist of Richard Aslett, plus other 'Special Guest' Artists (tbc). The Judging panel's . decision is final with no correspondence entered into, and *no refunds. Adult Cash and other prizes, as above.
18. All works to remain on display for full duration of the Exhibitionfrom Sat 23th Oct 2021 to Sat 27th Nov 2021. . Any works entered may also be displayed and listed, at any time, on-line (or elsewhere) for sale during exhibition.
20. All unsold works, must be uplifted by On Sat 27th and Sun 28thof November 2021 by 5pm. Any works not collected by . 1st of December will be deemed abandoned & disposed of by whatever means to reclaim space (unless prior written . agreement and/or a late collection fee has been pre-arranged). Sorry if this sounds harsh, yet regrettably, necessary!
21. Entry to exhibition confirms acceptance of above rules in their entirety. Have Fun and Get Started NOW! Thanks!!